Many heating service professionals get called in for emergency boiler repair and find out that the major damage could have been prevented if the owner had scheduled boiler service a few days ago. While water heating equipment is made to last around 10-15 years, they need proper boiler maintenance to reach their maximum lifespan.
Also, after getting used to the usual sounds and operational cycles, the owners should be able to note anything unusual. Any erratic functioning should prompt owners to call a boiler service contractor. The most worrying signs are the following:
- Strange popping or buzzing noise coming from the boiler
- Having to wait until the water gets hot
- The boiler keeps turning off by itself
- There is a metallic smell around the boiler
- The water temperature is never constant.
Call a Specialized Boiler Maintenance Company!
Everyone is trying to be handy around the house and save costs on various repair jobs, but boiler service is not one of them. Water heating equipment is highly complex and boiler repair requires certified training and experience.
Remember that your boiler connects both to the waterline and to the gas line. Any improper handling may result in serious damage, from significant flooding to gas leaks. Also, hiring a professional boiler installation and maintenance contractor has several benefits, such as:
- Warranty for each repair work
- Helpful tips to care for your boiler
- Knowing whether your boiler is approaching end of life and you should consider a replacement.
Hire a Professional Boiler Service Company!
A&E Comfort Pros is a professional family-owned boiler maintenance company. We are always ready to serve residential and commercial clients in:
- Fort Collins
Our boiler service specialists are ready to help you with any issue! Call us now: 970-888-4263!