Your HVAC unit does more for your home than you realize. It is easy to forget to replace a filter for months at a time, which can cause air quality problems. It is also easy to forget to have yearly maintenance done on the unit, making it even more at risk for mechanical issues. If you want to avoid emergency HVAC repair, you need to know when it is time to call a professional for HVAC service.
What Can an HVAC Repair Contractor Do for You?
Signs that you need to call an HVAC repair contractor:
- You notice that your cold air isn’t as cold as it used to be.
- There are many different reasons why your air isn’t working the way that it should be. Freon levels could be low, the fan may not be working, or the compressor could be broken. Whatever the reason is, an HVAC repair contractor can find a solution.
- Your home seems to accumulate more dust than usual.
- If you have a dirty HVAC system, those dust and particles have nowhere to go but into your home.
- The HVAC unit turns on and off constantly.
- If there is a problem with your thermostat, it could cause the unit to turn on and off continually. An HVAC repair professional can help diagnose and replace the thermostat.
- A strange leak seems to be puddling near your unit.
- A leak can indicate a few different possibilities. The condenser or drain tube may be having problems, or the refrigerant is leaking. Any leakage should be taken seriously, and HVAV repair services should be called.
- Noises from unspecified origins are coming from your unit.
- Noises from an HVAC unit can be from something as mild as a problem with a belt to significant and need replacement. Only a qualified HVAC repair contractor will be able to answer this for you.
A&E Comfort Pros for Your HVAC Repair Services
If you find yourself in need of local HVAC repair, and you live in the Colorado areas of:
- Fort Collins
A&E Comfort Pros are the HVAC repair company of choice among homes and businesses. Don’t delay your HVAC repair services, hoping that it will fix itself. Any professional will tell you that the best time to call is before a small problem turns into a gigantic one. Call for your HVAC consultation from A&E Comfort Pros today.