Just like any other appliance in your home, your furnace is not rated to last forever. In fact, the recommendation is to have a furnace replacement if it is over 15 years old. Most models over 15 years old do not have the energy-efficient ratings attached to them. In the long run, the furnace replacement cost can pay for itself with the savings you will get from an efficient heating service.
When Do You Need a Furnace Replacement Professional?
How to determine if you need to call for a furnace replacement:
- Your heating bill goes up.
- A steady increase over time in your heating bill can indicate that you need to replace your unit. You can even explore different options when replacing, like an oil furnace replacement or gas furnace replacement, if an electric one is not sufficient enough.
- You see your HVAC repair technician frequently within two years.
- In the last two years of a furnace’s life, they will end up getting the majority of their repairs. Before repairs cost more than the furnace replacement cost, you may want to talk to your HVAC company about replacing instead of repairing.
- You fidget with the temperature settings, but you are never comfortable.
- A sign that your furnace replacement in immanent is the inability of it to keep a consistent temperature.
Hiring a Professional for Furnace Replacement
You should never try to replace your furnace on your own. HVAC systems deal with electricity, gas, oil, and other modes of heating or cooling. These can be dangerous if you do not have the knowledge of a professional.
A&E Comfort Pros provide professional HVAC services in the following Colorado communities:
- Fort Collins
So when you find yourself in need of a professional for furnace replacement, your first call needs to be to A&E Comfort Pros. Call today to get your consultation with a professional who understands your HVAC system.